Applications are now open for Docs 360
The programme is open to anyone resident in the UK or to UK nationals living outside of the UK. There is no application fee. Applicants must have a documentary project in development with a duration of at least 50 minutes and which is intended for theatrical release (as well as other platforms). Applicants can be individual filmmakers or producer / filmmaker teams. All applicant teams must have completed a documentary (short, TV single or series, feature) which has been distributed in the UK (online, TV, cinema). All applicants should have created an online presence for their film (website, facebook group etc.), even if their online campaign has had a limited amount of development.
Applications must be sent between 20 June – 20 July. Applications can be sent by filmmakers or producer – director teams. Please send your contact details and the following documents:
• a bio / company profile – max 1 page
• a synopsis of your documentary project – max 3 pages
• a summary of the development of your project so far (i.e. any finance committed, partners involved, creatives attached, any letters of support) – max 2 pages
• a plan of how you intend to develop and implement your cross-platform campaign for your film, from now until the point of distribution – max 2 pages
• an completed equal opportunities form
Please send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to send a hard copy please send to:
Initialize Films (Scotland), ECA, 74 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9DF
Should you have any questions, then please contact us at email@example.com and we will call or mail you back.
Entry filed under: DOCUMENTALS, DOCUMENTARIES, EXHIBITIONS, FILM FESTIVALS, INDUSTRY GRANTS - BECAS Y AYUDAS, INDUSTRY NEWS, LATIN AMERICAN FILM, MARKETING, PRODUCTORS. Tags: Channel D, Docs 360, Dogwoof, Skillset's Film Skills Fund.